Soal Ulangan Harian Recount text Bahasa Inggris


SOAL ULANGAN HARIAN
Type A
KELAS                       : X
SEMESTER                : GANJIL
TAHUN                      : 2012 /2013
MATERI  POKOK      : Recount Textt
DATE                         : 10TH September 2012


I.       Read this text carefully and write down its generic structure !

MY UNFORTUNATES

Last weekend was my bad day ever. Many worst things were coming toward me.
 
When the morning broke in Sunday morning, I woke up and planned to jog around the neighborhood. So I changed my clothes and went to the bathroom to wash my sleepy face. As I stepped in the bathroom, I landed my foot on a soap in the floor and fell down. A perfect morning hi for me. Next, I began my jogging and saw my gorgeous neighbour  jogging to. I though it was a good fortune to omit the gap between us. So I jogged to him and say hello. But, how poor of me, it was not him. It just someone I never met before who looked like to him. I was going home with people laugh at me along side of the street.
 
When I got home, the breakfast already settled and I immediately spooned a big portion of rice and ate. After I have done my breakfast my mother came up and said that the meal have not ready yet and she said that I may have a stomachache if I ate it. It was proven, I had a stomachache for the next three days.
 
I past my weekend lie down on me bed and be served as a queen. That was not really bad, wasn't it .

II.  Make a short dialogue of invitation about offering some meals. Please notice the accepting and refusing expression !
-       Making an Invitation Expression
-       Accepting / Refusing ( Its up to you )
III.  Completes Athena’s diary with suitable words. Remember, change into past forms !
Last Saturday i (1 )________ a wonderful time with Hades af Lodji CafĂ©. I (2)______ it (3) ______ the great time for us. Then we (4)_______ about our problems. Anyway, she (5)_________ lemon tea and i (6)__________ guava juice. Well, we (7)_______ to keep our friendship till we die. I (8) ______ we love each others as bestfriend. Nine o’clock she was (9)__________ by her mom. And i didn’t (10) if that day will be the last time for us to meet. But i was sure that she knew how much I loved her.
( have / pick up / guess / think / know / choose /order / be / promise / discussed )
Good Luck !-




SOAL ULANGAN HARIAN
Type B
KELAS                                    : X
SEMESTER                  : GANJIL
TAHUN                       : 2012 /2013
MATERI  POKOK       : Recount Text

I. Observe the invitation card below !
http://www.totalartwork.com/images/invitation-card.jpg
 










a. What does the text tell you ?
b. Where will the party take place ?
c. Who was born on 17th February ?
d. Mention the host of the birthday party !
e. How long the party will be organized ?

II.      Build a three paragrapgh of recount text based on the events  given ! ( sentence connectors will make it easier ) remember the tenses !
Events :
1.    Send an email to Mario
2.    Go to an airport
3.    Travelling to Hidden Island
4.    Walk around the river
5.    See the rainbow up the beautiful mountain

-Good Luck !-

KUNCI JAWABAN DAN PENYEKORAN
Type A
I.  Orientation        : The writer had the bad day on last weekend                            (10)    
Events              :                                                                                     (80)
-       The writer landed her foot on a soap and fell down
-       She was wrong to recognize the his friends and was laughed along the streets
-       She had a stomachache
-       She past her weekend lie down on bed
Reorientation    : That wasn’t really bad, wasn’t it.                                              (10)

2.  A  : How about friedrice ?                                                                        (5)     
    B   : That would be wonderful
    A   : Ok, will be served in five minutes
    B   : Thankyou so much        

3. had / thought / was / discussed / ordered / chose / promised / knew / picked up / guess                                                                                                           (10)

TOTAL SKOR                 : 25
MIN SKOR                     : 19







Type B
1. a. its about invitation of birthday party                                                      (5)
   b. Maria and John’s house
   c. Maria and John’s mom
   d. Maria and John
   e. All weekend of 17 – 18 february

2.       Last year was my luckiest day. I found my friend in America. He is Mario. How lucky he is. Well, my dream is going there.
          One day I sent him an email. It was surprising ! he invited me to go there free !. First,  I prepared everything in my bag then I went to airport the next day. Mario would pick me in Los Angeles. Before we got to his apartment, he took me to the Hidden island. He said that the island was the famous icon of the city. It belonged to Indian people. Well, yes ! that was totally the hidden island because after we got enter into its area, we couldn’t find the way back. Huft, we walked along the river for to hours. We’re so completely tired but so fine because five hundred kilometers we could read a sign “ EXIT” in front of the peak of the mountain. And you know what ??! I saw a rainbow. A very beautiful American rainbow which I wont forget in my life.
          Well, even we got lost for two hours there but I enjoyed the day. I wish I could stay a little longer in the hidden island.                                                                  (20)


TOTAL SKOR       : 25

MIN SKOR            : 19 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Soal Antropologi

RPP Bahasa Inggris Future Tense Kurikulum 2013

Analytical Exposition Text